Maryland Sexual Harassment Attorney, Labor and Employment Law Issues: Sex, Age, Handicap and Race Discrimination, Wrongful Discharge, Whistleblower, Wage Payment & Collection, Overtime Claims, Severance and Non-Compete Agreements and Workers’ Compensation
Choosing the right legal representation makes all the difference in the ultimate outcome of your matter. Singleton Law Group can act as expert counsel in a variety of legal areas.
Choosing experienced legal representation makes all the difference in the ultimate outcome of your matter. Singleton Law Group can represent you in virtually any legal matter relating to the workplace and your career.
- Maryland Sexual Harassment Lawyer
- Maryland Civil Rights Lawyer for Federal, State, and Local Government Workers
- Maryland Employment Law Attorney
- Maryland Discrimination Law Counsel
- Baltimore Employment Law Attorney
- Maryland Workers’ Compensation Attorney
- Maryland Wage Payment, Overtime and Prevailing Wage Cases
- Maryland Labor Union Representation Attorney
- Maryland Copyright and Trademark Infringement Attorney related to Artists, Authors, Musicians and Photographers
- Maryland Medical Malpractice Attorney
- Maryland Severance Agreements and Non-Compete Contracts
- Maryland Unemployment Hearings
Baltimore, Maryland Law Firm, conveniently located off the Beltway and York Road
The Singleton Law Group provides proven legal representation for Baltimore, Maryland area as well as the D.C/ Northern Virgina area individuals and businesses looking for experienced Maryland legal counsel. With over 34 years of experience as a federal prosecutor and private practice attorney who is the recipient of almost every legal accolade available in this field. He is the author of portions of several books as well as countless articles relating to labor and employment law issues. The Singleton Law Group has helped thousands of individuals, labor unions, small businesses, receive the legal representation they so desperately deserve. The Singleton Law Group also represents Pension, Health & Welfare ERISA Funds work for labor organizations.
Among the Highest Rated Maryland Employment Attorneys By Other Attorneys, Judges and Clients
- “Superlawyers”, 2007-2014by Baltimore Magazine
- “Best Law Firms in America 2008-2014 U.S. News & World Report-
- “Best Lawyers in America”,2002- 2014 Best Lawyers Baltimore Business Journal
- “Best Lawyers in the D.C. Area”, Washington Post
- “AV PreEminent Labor & Employment- Highest Ratings”, 1993-2014 – Martindale & Hubble
- “AVVO” – 10.0 Superb”
To All Clients: We know that legal issues relating to your work and career are critical to your well being and can affect not only you, but your family members and friends. For those people who have invested countless dollars in education, training to engage in your career, there may be no other single variable in your life that is as important as protecting your livelihood. For those who have built and own small business, not only do we have the legal experience needed but the practical day to day experience of running a law firm. Most importantly, go to someone you feel you can trust and will work as hard for you as is possible knowing what is at stake. Of all the legal battles you may have to face in your life, protecting your rights with regard to your job is critical and it is not the time to take chances with an unknown commodity, Choose an attorney who has proven over three decades that he has the knowledge, experience and caring to get the job done.